Saturday, December 29, 2007

Roughly 2-3 more days...

Current music : DJ Amuro - A
Current manga: None
Current game: Sonic & Knuckles 3 xD (though I've played it many many years ago...)
Current mood: Dizzy (otherwise normal)

Almost at the end of the year...T_T 2008 coming up...

Just got a haircut today (finally) totally shocked by how much (as in length and thickness) of my hair has been cut off by the barber *gasps* I can barely tie it now T_T (well it still looks fairly long, but sometimes the shorter layers come out) <_<
Guess I need some good hair clips when going to school...

And also, I've finally reached my 7th book *grins* but I think from now (because of school) progress is gonna be slow~ doesn't matter anyway...doesn't matter at all...

Sigh, nothing else to type here...I guess that's i...oh! yeah! Mastered the 7-page song =^^=! OK...I guess that's it LOL~ Maybe won't post much starting next year, but definitely will make one more post before school starts...
Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home