Friday, February 15, 2008

Difficulties

Current music: (None)
Current manga: Shin Angyo Onshi
Current mood: <_<...

Ok...I'm not bluffing or anything...so many things happening right now...sigh...
I don't like this <_< Yeah, I know they say that this is normal for students like us, bla bla bla... but that doesn't help. At all.

Today at school, I met Carmen...so spontaneously we just popped in a conversation...
Cynthia: Oh, hi.
Carmen: Hi.
*silence for about...two seconds?*
Carmen: So, how's Form 4?
Cynthia: *speechless...could not find the right words* Not......fun...
Carmen: *chuckles* Yeah, I get how you feel. With all those new subjects and stuff...
Cynthia: Yeah...
Carmen: They say Form 4 is the Honeymoon year, but Shannon once told me "From 4 is definitely not Honeymoon year!" and I totally agree with him.
Cynthia: *smiles* Haha...yeah.

Then my bus was there, bid farewell, and left lor...I could've smiled a bit more U_U" but I wasn't really in the mood...was nice to have Carmen chatting with me though ^.^

Anyways, Crystal keeps giving me "that look" whenever I give an extremely lame/dull reply to her.

Crystal: Cynthia, have you finished your homework ah?
Cynthia: Yeah. (rather dully, I admit U_U)
Crystal: *frowns* Come on-lah, Cynthia! Cheer up a bit! You've been like that since last week.
Jason: *looks at both of us* Yameh?
Cynthia: O_o... (Honestly I don't feel any difference in how I act, but it's probably that I myself don't notice it while others do...Dunno...)

Just to make things clear, (I don't wanna have ppl suddenly come up to me and say weird stuff like last time) I am NOT crazy, or a PSYCHO. <_< Maybe I am a bit depressed right now, but I'll live, thank you very much U_U

Which reminds me of a conversation few days ago...

Ho Yan Yee: *notices me standing on the high part of the stairs at the school entrance - I dunno why I stood there...* Why are you standing so high up? (In cantonese)
Cynthia: (Replies in cantonese-lah) Because I want to. Why?
HYY: Nothing ah. Don't fall down ah.
Cynthia: Don't worry-lah. I'm not that clumsy. ---(at least I don't think so...)

Well...I guess I mused enough...Haven't made a normal, long-enough post since...January? The rest were soooo short... Oh well...an update is better than none.

I'd be lying if I said nothing is wrong with what's going on around me right now. Of course, everyone have their own problems, and now I'm having mine. But I guess I'll pull it through...just have to bear with it... Typing this post somehow makes me think about my buddies...Crystal, Tung, Jason, Olivia, Haziq... and even those who I'm not that close with (but still in good terms - in other words, good friends) such as Carmen, Shannon, David...(weird lah...I just spoke a few sentences today with them - except Shannon but Carmen did mention his name in our conversation - and I'm already thinking about them...sigh)

*Slaps myself* Ok...Ok...back to reality...that's all. Later~ (actually it's more like "see-when-I-feel-like-posting")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home