Friday, February 1, 2008

Guess who's back?!

Current music: Fatboy Slim - Love Island
Current manga: None!
Current game: Same...same...
Current mood: <_< (A bit annoyed, but oh well...)

Yo, yo, yo!!! Guess who's back with a brand new rap...ahem...I mean...post! It's been nearly half a month~ I was working on my BM presentation (on another comp) and grabbed the chance to post this...so I gotta be quick before I get caught! The bad news )for me, at least) is that my monitor is definitely (and still) not working T_T. My CPU is a bit sot-sot so I dunno whether I can turn it on or not <_<...it's gonna be some time until I get it back *sobs*

Anyway, life has been quite busy...not that I expect any less for Form 4 life, but it's only the start of more stuff to come...this proves very very true for me <_<
I have my Art, Maths, Add Maths, Moral, English and tuition homework as well as my BM presentation to complete during the weekends, and EST project to finish during CNY holidays T_T...nyiau...

Anyway, I've heard that Haziq is going to find out whether he is going to KK or not...today...Gee...I do feel sad. I mean, I've known him since primary 1!!! That's like...9 years, man! If he does go, I'm sure gonna miss an old pal...

Oh well...I guess there's nothing else for me to update here...(hey, at least my blog's not as outdated as Jason's xD xD xD *hides behind huge tree*)

Ok-lah. Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home