Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reactions...

Current music: None lor...my ears are already sore...
Current game: None also...otherwise the same old games I always play <_<
Current condition (heh...a new one...): A bit tired, but still fine...my bruise is better but still looks ugly <_<
Current mood: Nothing...emotionless U_U

Beh...didn't really want to post, but since I've already typed this much, might as well go on ler...I guess I'll make an average-length post...

Well, I'm kinda glad that some prefer this layout then the previous one...but I guess that's pretty obvious, isn't it? The font is much bigger and easier to read, the previous layout was really dark =_=...so much black...makes gives people the impression that I'm emo...gehhh
This one is ok-lah...simpler and unique sikit...(Somehow I still think that the little story I typed at the Welcome part makes others think I'm emo also =.= but never mind la...hopefully there's some kind of moral value or some interesting part in it...)

Next, a little update about my big bruise U_U...it's not so swollen and black anymore...can expect a good recovery ^.^ Probably within 2-5 days (?). So far nobody has come to my class and have a look at my bruise yet, and that's a good thing xD saves me the embarrassment... but some of my buddies DID notice the bruise (since it's SO obvious, and I'm wearing short-sleeved shirts)

***REACTIONS OF OTHERS AFTER SEEING MY BRUISE***
Subject #1: Crystal
(I told her about how I fell down that day, and she thought it was really weird...you know, the way I fell down and stuff =.=)
Crystal: So got any injuries kah?
Cynthia: Got...(shows her my right arm)
Crystal: Wasai...fall until so teruk...
Cynthia Yealor...sakit ler

Subject #2: Tung
Cynthia: Ei, Tung.
Tung: ?
Cynthia: (shows him my arm)
Tung: ?!?! Yerrr....what happened oh???
Cynthia: Fell down lor...
Tung: Ameh...

Subject #3: Olivia
Cynthia: (minding my own business, doing my homework, AND unknowingly exposing my bruise)
Olivia: (was walking past me and noticed it) CYNTHIA! What happened to your arm?!?!
Cynthia: Hmm? Oh...this... (I wanted to continue my sentence, but it was cut off by Olivia and the worst thing you could do to a bruised person =.=)
Olvia: *pokes my BRUISE!!!!*
Cynthia: OWW! Oy, stop that lar! That hurts!

***SCENARIO 2 (still with Olivia =.=)***
(Crystal and I were discussing about homework, and suddenly Olivia passed by <_<)
Olivia: *takes advantage and POKES my bruise for a second time*
Cynthia: (wanted to shout but realizes that I'm in class so holds back to urge) Olivia!! Cut it out already! It really hurts-lah!
Crystal: (talking to Olivia) It's painful one ah.
Olivia: Hmm? What did I do? (gehh...)

Subject #3: Chin Kit Mun
CKM: (Since she sits close to me, on my RIGHT, she can easily see it...) Wah, Cynthia...why your hand?
Cynthia: (again, told her...so "cheong-hei"... <_<)
CKM: Har...so cham oh...
Cynthia: *touched by her kindness* xD xD (She the one person who would say that to me...such a good person...*_*)

Subject #4: Jason
(I sat beside him in tuition today, so again...he noticed...)
Jason: What's wrong with your hand? (It's ARM-lah, Jason U_U)
Cynthia: (tells him)
Jason: *starts laughing* Stupid-lar...
Cynthia: <_<..... (I'm not annoyed or anything, I don't mind actually, but it was a really different reaction from CKM's, don't you think? Total opposite lol)

Subject #5: Seck Ming Guang
SMG: (came into my class to fool around...as just as he was about to leave, he saw it...U_U) Cynthia, what happened to your arm?
Cynthia: (malas already) Nothing.
SMG: Nothing? Didn't you fall down?
Cynthia: ?! Wha...? (How did he know?!)
SMG: Aiyahh...so obvious-lah.
Cynthia: *stunned* (Wah...telepathy-kah that guy...?)
(If it's obvious, then the 4 previous people wouldn't need to ask what happened! It must be something with Seck...telepathy man...)

OK-lah...move on to the next topic (LOL...typed sooo long when I said I'd jsut type average-length...but better to type all I want to type now...later malas update)
I just passed the Language Week activity form to Brian (class monitor) and told him to pass it up by next Wednesday. A few minutes later, the from came back on my table... I took a look and saw it completely filled...So fast...
By the way, language week will be on the 1st week of March (but English language activities on Wednesday)...gonna be busy busy busy...

(During the meeting to decide on activities)
Crystal: Ei, Cynthia. Give me a suitable duty eh...
Cynthia: (Rather jokingly and evilly) It doesn't matter what job I give you. You can't disobey me *grins*
Audrey & Joseanne: (start giggling) Nah, Cynthia using her full power...
Crystal: Yerr err...*pouts*

(FEW DAYS LATER)
Tung: Ei..do you have a list of the duties and activities ah? I wanna have a look.
Cynthia: "Ei"? Who's "ei"?
Tung: *laughs* Aiyaaa..."""Cynthia"""
Cynthia: *hands over the list*
Tung: Whaaat?! Me...MC for public speaking?!
Cynthia: You can do it-mah.
Tung: Ei, yalor...can ge lah...
Cynthia: (thinks: Wah...Tung can accept the fact more easily than Crystal...)

I think I do have some more topics to type about, but probably not important...(but it's not like the rest of the stuff I've typed so far are important anyway...)
But I guess I'll stop here...Till next time...!
Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home