Sunday, May 18, 2008

11th Book!

Current music: (a lot...malas type)
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: .......

I can't believe it...I got cheated!
I was told that Art exam (theory) would be from chapter 1 to 4! And when the exam came, it was actually till chapter 5!!! #*&%(#*
I had to "shoot" around 10 questions! And when I checked the book after the exams I realized how terrible my "shooting" skills were...
My goodness...how could they cheat me like that?! To think I worked hard for this exam <_<
#&*(%#...this compels me not to trust people too much =.= geez!!!

P.S.: I've FINALLY reached my 11th BOOK!!! YAAAY!!! But TOO BAD I have to celebrate this in a BAD MOOD...no thanks to those liars!!!
Read this carefully: YOU WILL PAY!!! PAY, I TELL YOU. PAY!!!!!!

*deep breath* *exhales* Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home