Thursday, May 22, 2008

Piece of Poetry

Current music: DJ Shaprnel - Shihen (Piece of Poetry)
Current condition: Oh no...I feel a fever coming...
Current mood: No idea...mixed up in a blender

Really...these few days have been really tiresome...
Teachers' Day Celebration and Pesta Kaamatan comes right tomorrow.
Elliot and his band are really cool xD I like his guitar skills and Chang's drumming ^^ Awesome!
And I can tell you this - singing really robs the energy out of you (you won't just be gasping for air, but desperate for water and rest xD)

Anyway, there were quite a number of funny situations too. I don't remember all but some of them...:

***On Wednesday, after school and before NIE meeting***
Tung: Wah, Cynthia! Can I have it kah? (He's referring to the "char siu pau" on my table xD)
Cyn: Take lah.
Tung: *splits into half* Nah, give half.
Crystal: *thinking and mumuring to herself* I wanna know my Add. Maths average...
Cyn: I also wanna know my Add. Maths average...
Tung: I wanna eat pau...
(Immediately Crystal and I look at him with weird faces xD)


***Today, when I wanted to go pass up the form for permission to go to Lankayan xD***
Cyn: Ok-lah...now I go out of class. Tung, can you accompany me to Lankayan? *oops LOL*
Tung: xD Of course lah
Cyn: Opps..I mean...to PASS UP the form to go to Lankayan xD


***When I was going back to class after singing rehearsal (I saw Nelson outside the class)***
Cyn: Hi, Nelson.
Nelson: *looks at me*
Cyn: ...? Yeah? What's wrong? (In Mandarin)
Nelson: Go into the class and see.
Cyn: *enters classroom*
Classmates: The "genius" is here! *shouts, jumps around, clap hands, shake my hand...etc*
Cyn: O.o"


***Speaking with Jason, after the whole day without meeting him xD***
Cyn: Wei, Jason! Congrats ya! Get no. 1 in your class!
Jason: Thank you, thank you *sarcastically* See, I'm the no. one bugger. And you are also the no. one bugger. Congrats, bugger.
Cyn: Same to you, bugger.
*forgot who it was* : *looks at us and laughs*

***Walking all the way to the astaka after seeing the semester results***
Cyn: Tung! Crystal! Congratulations~!
Crystal: ?? What for?
Cyn: You got number 6!!!
Crystal: *surprised* !!!
Cyn: Well done!!!


I guess that's all I can remember...I gotta go for tuition now O_o
Tomorrow's gonna be a lame day for me...promised my classmates to sing for them X_X
Oh well...

Later~!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home