Saturday, May 24, 2008

Post #70

Current music: Infected Mushroom - Power of Celtics
Current game: O2 Mania xD
Current condition: I miss my comfy bed...but then again I'm at home <_<
Current mood: 7 out of 10 (10 for happy, 1 for crappy xD)

Phew...just went to take my report card about an hour ago...
When I reached school, I saw many of my friends with their parents there xD
First Elliot, then Brian, then Siah, and many more...

Ms. Paulina, with here friendly smile sat beside the assistant class teacher (and my Physics teacher). I took a number (number 5 xD) and sat on the chairs with my parents.

Chang was no.3 and Brian no.4, so I waited while observing their "chat session".
Apparently, Physics was the most shocking subject...

about 75 percent of the whole class FAILED Physics (and yes, I mean the average in the report card)

The second most shocking would be either History or Additional Mathematics.

...Not that I'm complaining, but it makes me uneasy by the fact that ONE mark could've changed some of my grades =.=

If I had ONE more mark, my Biology would change from 2A to 1A...
If I had ONE more mark, my Physics would change from 6C to 5C...
If I had ONE more mark, my History would change from 3B to 2A...

Sigh...what to do...it's not like I can get down on my knees and beg teacher for one mark...
that wouldn't be fair to the rest...

Oh well...putting all that aside, the school holidays are finally here...!!!

...though I feel as if two weeks are too short...

...holidays = work O_o

I have the website to update...a LOT to do, so Celes and Crystal, I need your help!!!
And then the NIE...to get the posters and campaign done...
And also a Sivik folio to complete...
And the school magazine to work on...
Not to forget my school Gerko board to update and decorate...

It's crazy! So much to do...! I'm gonne have to demand for lots of co-cum marks at the end of the year >.< (but then again I AM in charge of co-cum xD)

Anyway, during holidays I'll be going to KK during Harvest and Lankayan just before school reopens! (Note to self: Lots and lots of sunscreen!!!)

Tung: Cyn, don't forget that we need to bring swimming suit to Lankayan!
Cyn: So how, Crystal, Tung? You wear a T-shirt over your suit or what?
Crystal: Yeah.
Tung: Bikini!
Cyn: xD I know, I know! Baywatch!

Baywatch...xD I've never really watched the show...just flipped through the channels... coz I see a lot of babes in bikinis...too much for my sensitive eyes xD

Ok-lah...that's it for now...

P.S.: I'm gonna draw draw draw on my 11th book! I hope to at least finish a quarter of the book by the end of hols...

Later~! Happy Holidays!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home