Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One week to exams!

Current condition: Slept. A lot.
Current mood: Neutral

Okay...another pre-exam update...
It's now officially one week before the exams!!!
(Actually slightly more than that, but it's already night-time lah... no need to count this night)

Some of us started revising ages ago. Some just recently. Some don't even bother.
I suppose I fall into the second category...

As what many students complain about, they fall asleep once they open the book <_<
For me, I take steps to prevent this from happenning.

Note: This works for me: I don't know about others O_o Satisfaction Unguaranteed so don't sue me.

1) Sleep A LOT
Alright, I admit. This doesn't always work. Sometimes even after you've slept a lot, you still want to sleep <_< But recently sleeping has been doing me good, though :)

2) Music + Big, comfy earphones
People say they distract your attention so you can't study. It's half true. For me, music makes the experience more interesting, instead of complete, numbing silence. But then again, the choice of music affects you too <_< Don't take super fast-paced/loud/crazy-screaming music. You'll go screaming too <_<

3) Eyes away...
..from the computer. Yup, once I turn it on, it'll be ages before I can turn it off. And don't look at me now, I'm using ANOTHER computer to type this. I'll leave soon...just let me get done with the last one...

4) Television!!!
Your stress-busting partner when you can't turn on the computer. It depends from person-to-person, really... I can tolerate the television because I don't watch it often, and turning it off isn't hard for me (compared to the computer) For those who have trouble turning off whatever technological devices, better go study on a tree <_<
By the way, yesterday's episode of Desperate Housewives and today's My Wife and Kids beat the laugh out of me...now I know why they're top-rated!

I guess that's it...better now make too long a post.
Good luck, everyone!
Gotta go take a shower now O_o...

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home