Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Dream, and a Visit from Someone Special

Gosh... no words could express what I've been through the past week.

For some reason, I became very pessimistic again... =.=
Being deeply concerned about the conditions I'm going to face in the near future...

I've heard such a great deal of horrifying stories about life in (you know where), that I felt disgusted, literally.

The whole day, I felt horrible. I felt almost like giving up (and those who know me, know very well that I don't normally give up).

I asked my inner self for guidance, for help...
In fact, I became so worried that I was too tired, so I went to sleep =.=

And guess what? Someone payed me a visit... in my dreams (literally =.=)

And that person is... Taka!

Okay, in case you don't know who Taka is... it's weird to have to say this directly... but...
He's one of my characters~! Gahh... this is weird xD


That's him... (or at least how I drew him to be xD)
Taka, green eyes, funny attitude, created probably near 10 years ago or more... I don't remember =.=

Anyway, I have other "characters" you know... I'm just introducing one of them xD

Alright, anyway...

He appeared in front of me... and he told me this clearly...

"You're not alone."


... and that's all there was.
Holy crap?! How strange could it get? A fictional person, created by yours truly, actually appearing and telling me that I'm not alone?!

And that's not the only baffling thing.
When I woke up, surprisingly...
I felt so so so much better =D
Almost better than I always have been...

As puzzled as I am, I am so happy to have had that dream xD
I'm thankful for all the blessings I have in my life (and one of them is Taka xD)

Oh, yeah... I have yet to blog about my "Journey to Acceptance"
Well, this dream with Taka in it is pretty much part of it ^.^

But I'm gonna blog about it from the start in an upcoming post, I will!

Later~!
Count your blessings, you're not alone =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home