Saturday, December 1, 2007

WHAMMM!!!

Current music: DJ Sharpnel - Moonearth
Current manga: None, unfortunately...T_T Finished Agharta last night...(didn't really bother to fully read it)
Current game: ..........
Current mood: A little happier than usual, but still...dull...U_U

First of all, let me give you a KICK!
WHAMMMM!!!!!

(warning, not suitable for people below 18, [but then again, I AM below 18 xD xD]
NOTE: NOT INTENDED TO LOOK LIKE ANYONE :) <---w
icked smile

Ok...the "sloppiness" is intended, because I purposely set the contrast and brightness to make it dark enough, (but I didn't know it'll turn out like this). Still, I like the effect. The running and action guy in the background are actually drawings from other pages U_U. And the thick line at the left-hand corner is supposedly the red line in your usual exercise books <_<.>. This ain't reality so it should be fine...) And I especially like the kicking guy's left hand (not OUR left, HIS left) coz it looks kinda nice xP xP O..k...enough of that. Crystal's b-day coming on Tuesday~ I think I should draw something for her xD (evil-thinking: maybe I should draw something similar to the kicking pic above, but replace the poor guy with her *grins*) Getting ready for the Maxis CyberlinQ finals, eh? Crystal, (if you're reading this) ganbatte yo! Don't choke, don't tremble, don't cry (beh...unlikely) don't...just...STAAAARE at the judges...
...LIKE THIS...

xD Oh well, I guess that's it for now xD *trying to resist laughing*
Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home