Monday, November 5, 2007

Current music: Green Greens (from Kirby's Dreamland) xD so into game soundtracks right now...
Current manga: Waahh...been reading a lot lately...Finished Suzuka and Salad Days. Currently trying to find something else to read xD sudden change of taste shoujo = shounen
Current game: (No anime at the moment...as always) Probably still stuck with killing worms...a little Stepmania, but not as much as last time...

Beh...last week was busy as...bee...whatever...Was out of class for the whole day <_<
Oh well...this week I still have a few things to settle but *hopefully* they'll cut me some slack T_T.
Anyway...I've really...REALLY been drawing a lot these days...so much that my hand's starting to feel a bit sore. But can't help it! I can't possibly leave a picture unfinished (unless I hate it so much and for whatever reason couldn't erase it)
Hmm...it's night time now...and I'm helping Tung with his task...the video presentation. Really difficult to decide the audio T_T...gonna be facing some problems along the way, but oh well...usaha tangga kejayaan a.k.a. hard work is the stepping stone to success (? is that right lol I'm a bad translator)
There doesn't seem to be much to type about here <_< I'm out of topics...oh...OH YEAH
*Just in case you're reading this* Farewell, Jaya and Haziq T_T gonna miss you guys... good thing took some pics with Jaya today xP
that reminds me...of the "pose" me and Tung invented xD (though it's not that original...really <_<) If you know Hercules, then you're sure to pose perfectly xD
Just bend one of your arms like how you'd show off your muscle xD (told you it's Hercules!) and the other arm too...except at the opposite direction. And your head must be the "peacock head" (You know...facing upwards with your nose high in the air *hidung tinggi xD*) and walla! You've mastered the art of Herculean posing xD xD xD

O...kay...probably that was lame xD Ahh...fine. I'll just stop here. In terms of stuff to type about, I'm officially broke <_< I'm so "poor".
Aughh...it's eleven o' clock...gotta post this quick, type my report then catch some Zs...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home