Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random Rambling

Current music: Chicane ft. Peter Cunnah - Love on the Run; Chicane - Daylight; Chicane ft. Espiritu - In Praise of the Sun (I officially have 3 favourite songs right now xD)
Current manga: Agharta (nice art, slightly confusingly crazy story, and an insane amount of violence Dx *but I can still bear it*)
Current game: Good: Finished Kirby's Dream Land 3 two days ago~ yay~ Bad: Running out of games T_T...now I'm simply killing worms...
Current anime: NONE XO, but to Crystal or Tung (if you're interested lol) Special A is announced to be made into an anime some time next year~
Current mood: Bored when there's nothing to do, Hyper when my favourite songs are being played ^^

It's been more than a week since I posted something...There isn't much going on around this time...but oh well, might as well type some nonsense...
Do You Know: Almonds are good for health. But I'm talking RAW almonds here. Not sure about roasted almonds, though. I'm getting sick of them already... Can't believe the price of almonds in Sandakan U_U RM 11.00 for 200 g..geez...
And to Tung, how's your video? *the dreaded question* You seem to be struggling with it, and with a few other things too, such as what subjects to take next year~
Well, good for you, there's a caring passerby offering advice in your cbox. Like he/she/it (LOL) said, follow your heart and make the right decision (thanks, passerby! *Smacks Tung's head* Say thanks to him/her/it TOO!)

And as for my problems, (it's not really a problem though, but still...) wondering whether I should get a new flash drive...I noticed that in KL, a 1GB flash drive can be as low as RM 29 <_< (not sure about the brand though) and the lowest I can find for Kingston 4GB is RM 105, 2GB RM 55 (Sandakan RM 52 <_<). *Dilemma: 2GB or 4GB???* That was the problem going through my mind on Sunday, while visiting Digital Wise.
But my final decision was: stick with my old 256 xD it's good enough for me...(for now)

Anyway, the internet connection today is unusually bad <_< (at least in my area). Had to refresh several times U_U.
And...and...*thinks* I'm...running out of topics...oh yeah, nothing important, but I've reached the middle of my 5th drawing book xD xD xD *laughs out hard while rolls on the floor and frantically flailing legs) and I still can't stick to a certain plot... (I'm sorry, Lai-shishou, I fail as your disciple) But! Shishou, I will, try my best!
Parts that I find difficult to draw (for me):
Hair layers <_< (Yes, sometimes they look neat, but sometimes I give them a bad hair day)
Hands (I'm alright with arms, but hands are a bit more complicated...)
Feet (Ack...)
Clothes (NOT that I can't draw clothes, but they tend to be simple...Not so sophisticated with many folds...etc...)
Shoes (Especially the front view...I make 'em look weird...)
Angles (Yes, I'm horrible when it comes to drawing from different angles...mweh T_T)
Animals (Don't mention it! It doesn't matter WHAT animal, I just...can't draw 'em...)
Buildings, objects (*sob sob*)
Actions (Like the type in shounen manga/manhwa...they are amazing...I'm envious, but then they're professionals...)
Wings (Ah yes...wings...<_< so many feathers...)

Oh well, you know what they say, practice makes perfect...sigh...
Ok-lah, nothing else lor...Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home