Monday, November 19, 2007

Back from KL

Current music: None...
Current manga: *Forgot lol xD*
Current anime: None...
Current game: Errr....not sure...I think I'll just continue my previous games...
Current mood: Exhausted...oh wait...that's not a mood, right? Well, then I'm probably neutral...

Pfeh...just got back around an hour ago <_<
I am poofed, my face is flushed and my eyes itch like crazy...(though I already slept a bit on the plane)
KL was great, but that includes sitting in the car for hours because of 1. traffic jams
2. long distance
Believe me, the distance between places are reaaaalllllyyyyy far...and the KMT is quite crowded at times. And these are the few thing I've found out during my trip in KL:
1. Yogurt is damn cheap in KL compared to Sandakan. Yes I mean it. Heheheh. Oh yeah, bread is cheaper too.
2. Pringles are about RM 3.50 - 3.80 (in Sandakan nearly RM 5) and Twisties...forgot lol but I know it's cheaper.
3. McDonald's ice-cream has been down-sized T_T but oh well...
4. Flash drives, contrary to what I believed, are actually more expensive in KL <_< (but that depends on the brand, I'm talking Kingston here U_U)
5. Y-E-S (Year-End Sale) 5 bucks for a pair of pants xD xD xD

I don't feel like typing much about my "adventure" right now, but I will soon...if I feel like it, I might just include pics xD
And Tung, feeling better? Ganbatte yo, on your video.

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home