Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post-PMR Activities

Current music: Onoken - Ramua
Current manga: Zero, Black God (2 mangas xD...eh..wait...it's Manhwa actually...since thet're Korean...oh well)
Current anime: X TV (not really "really" watching it...meh dunno how to describe heh)
Current game: Kirby's Dreamland 1 & 2 (just finished last night) Stepmania (needless to say) Worms World Party & Worms Armageddon (hehhehheh xP)

Post-PMR activities...U_U...well...the past two days weren't that...well...interesting, but tomorrow...? SEX ED?? O_O The guys are really gonna get excited xD
Anyways...there's really nothing much to type...
Right now I am exausted Dx it's been a long day...
Hmmmm *thinks* ah! Yes! I'm going to KK this Friday~ Just for about half a day though, no biggie~ But that saves me from packing my stuff and staying overnight...I don't like to pack bags <_<
Sigh...something's definitely wrong with my pendrive...my poor poor pendrive...
Guess I'll have to stick with the 256 one U_U...then again, no biggie~ just a bit...inconvenient...
Annual dinner is coming soon. Currently unable to feel the "vibe" though lol.
Anyway, Kirby is CUTE~ (except the part where it's PINK...yeah, P-I-N-K..oh my dread when I found out T_T) Worms are funny...and violent ^_^. And for X TV, it's kinda slow-paced...and I prefer the manga (though the manga doesn't have an ending yet <_<)
Zero and Black God are amazing...especially the action and art effects...(I don't usually read action mangas, you know...07Ghost, X and these 2 are some great exceptions) and even from the famous (? probably...my guess) Park Sung-Woo xP.
And according to "Zero":
1) The unit for psychokinesis is G (Generator)
2) 3G is enough to stop a normal human's heart O_o;;;
3) The main character (Shuuichi) can exert up to 89G X_X and withstand around 40G or somewhere close to that X_X (he's DEFINITELY ET!!! ABNORMAL!)

I guess that's it...gotta get some rest...well...Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home