Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Current mood: A bit depressed...but oh well...

"She stares at the ceiling monotonously. She then closes her eyes and let out a silent sigh. Standing up from her chair, she walks towards the closed door and twisted the handle. Locked. It won't open. She looks down at her feet and was on the verge of tears. - Oh, what do I do? Whatever shall I do to unlock this door? - She doesn't know how to answer this, or even the turmoil torturing her soul."

"But the answer isn't all that difficult. It's just how you do it.
If the door is locked, find the key.
If you can't find one, get an alternative.
If you see no other option, you're not looking properly."


OK...now that I'm done with my somewhat-depressing introduction, let me lament a bit here...U_U
I may seem (for some unknown reason) happy, hyper, optimistic (whatever positive attitude-lah) in school... - just ask Crystal and Tung - but at home...the smile turn upside down...(aiyaaa...actually not-lah...it's weird to frown to yourself) but what I mean is that my mood completely different...

Aiyah...I'm probably just a bit crazy right now...oh well...I'm fine-lah...
True, slightly depressed but not to the very drastic and crazy point-lah... (don't over-think).

"She curls herself for protection...to hide herself from the outside world... full of stress and pain...she closes her eyes tightly, a few drops of tears forming at the corners of her eyes..."

Geh...I've been drawing and drawing and drawing...until my ninth book right now. (Kinda proud of it U_U) But for some reason my drawings are getting darker...<_< less happiness in them...weird...and I've drawn so much today I have no mood to draw anymore (for today, at least).

Sports Day tomorrow...(oh wait...today I mean...because it's already past 12) I have about 5 more hours of sleep available <_< (I know I really should be in bed right now, but I can't seem to sleep...) A few days ago I was a sleepyhead and now I'm an insomniac?! Whoah....

OK-lah...hope I feel better later during Sports Day...oh...oh no! Sports Day + Prefect Duties = Sun Tan + Sunburn!!! See? My mood never gets any better...

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home