Monday, March 3, 2008

Down-time

Current music: DJ Sharpnel - Blue Noah 2006
Current mood: I'm not even gonna start on this...

Wuh...a lot of things happening - as always.
Sports Day just ended last week...I was there for two full days - morning till evening - and what I got was a mild tan and a nasty side effect: fatigue and didn't feel well enough to attend prefect meeting the next day T_T "P.S. I'm sorry, Carmen..." and I literally had to drag myself out of home to attend tuition...(coz' it's paid, you know...gonna be a waste not to go...)

That was last week...but THIS week, a whole new bunch of work comes my way.
Language week is here...and English Club activities are on Wednesday... So much to do man...I hope the other AJKs don't mess up and let me down T_T...I'm putting a lot of trust on you guys...!
But then there are a lot of problems-lah... Nearly all the AJKs can't attend public speaking T_T because they're either
i) Chosen to participate ii) Time problem iii) Account lesson?!
Geh...what am I to do...I can't simply cut their names-lah...if business was that easy then the whole world would be corrupted by now.
Anyway...hopefully I'll find some alternative...

Now then, about some "irresponsible classes". They make me slap my own forehead in dismay <_<...First, they don't pass up their participation form. Second, they don't pay for it. Third, they're smiling and laughing joyfully while I'm freaking out here.
As much as I wish to DOUBLE their fine (from RM 5 to RM 10) I have to keep my cool and abide by the rules. Just keep calm...shake the money out of their treasurer...keep calm...

I'm not gonna lie...today's been a horrible day for me <_<
Not the fact that I was the MC for assembly today, or that today's assembly was one of the longest. Not even the fact that I had to pull out time from my magical clock to do spotchecks and help teachers with co-cum stuff. If it isn't because of these things (OK, so maybe they did affect me a little, but that's not the major point here) so what, really is the cause?
THE AFTER-EFFECTS OF SPORTS DAY (?) It does sound weird, but it is possible, you know... I don't remember how much sleep exactly did I get, but everyday I feel like I only slept for an hour <_< (of course I slept more than that in reality...)
Guess I can't exactly pinpoint the cause, but it's sucking the life out of me <_< I think I'm becoming dull...not that I want to be, but my adrenaline levels have probably dropped very low...

So...I don't know what to do now, except continue and be patient for now...
Things that will probably give me a better day (or at least increase my mood a little)
a) Election holidays...so that I can recover T_T (But if only the holidays wouldn't be clogged up with work...)
b) Any cool gadgets like an 8GB flash drive, an iPod, a laptop...etc etc...<<--- these are definitely only in my dreams...sigh
c) For Jason to make a post <_< (Come on-lah, impossible that there's nothing you can blog about...your life can't be that boring...and don't tell me you're too lazy... I'll electrocute you >.<)

I guess that's it for now...Oh yeah! One final thing...
Whoever said that Form 4 is a honeymoon year deserves a whack on the head...
by yours truly >_>

A few eye-candy conversations form today...(I felt bored, so...here)
SCENE 1 (spoken in hakka...85% of the time, that is...
don't laugh at my hakka ah...I know that it's below normal conversational point, but at least I'm good at listening and understanding...)
Cyn: Eh, Tung. You busy ah?
Tung: Yealor...account work.
Cyn: OK-lah...for now I'll speak to you in hakka xD Ming pat mao? (Understand kah?)
Tung: Yeah.
Cyn: (Then I forgot what I did, but I asked Tung something lol)
Tung: Sorry ah, Cynthia. I'm busy right now...
Cyn: Ok-LOH...(emphasis on -loh)
Tung: Aiyerr...don't give me that tone eh...makes me feel bad-lah
Cyn: Ok Ok (laughs) mm hao yi su (Sorry). Zho nya gung kho (Continue your homework)

SCENE 2 (English U_U coz it feels weird to speak hakka to Crystal lol)
Crystal: Ei, Cynthia. How to do this oh? (maths question...then I taught her) Oh...ok.
Cynthia: Crystal...crystal (actually means nothing, but the way I said it is like she's causing me trouble lol)
Crystal: Don't say that eh...I feel like a hopeless person.
Cynthia: O_o (thinks: wow...she and Tung think of the same thing geh...guess I'm the odd one here...sigh)

Ok-lah...gau tiam for now...Later-lah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home