Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Panic Attack???

Current music: DJ Taka; Sota Fujimori - Rainbow Flyer (In the Dream Mix)
Current manhwa: (Yep, manhwa...NOT manga) The Sad Love Story (swt...just started and have no idea what's going on...)
Current condition: I seem like some fragile piece of stick =.= I caught a slight cold..!
Current mood: -___- <--like this

It's holidays. I am going to KK on Saturday (I think). And then Lankayan. I MIGHT get a new pendrive (hopefully)...........

...............
.........
....
........
..............

.................SO WHAT...?


I feel horrible... a big big CONTRAST to holiday mood =.=
No, not because I have an annoying cold...
In fact, I think my real problem might have caused the cold =.=
I don't know if I'm worrying too much or what...

...but there's still so much to do...!
...and the fact that I can't even get in touch with my "co-workers" doesn't help at all...

JAJA, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
CRYSTAL, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
LAI, WHERE ARE THE REPORTS?!?!
I'm gonna be KILLED if the website doesn't get updated...

And I really want to finish my workload possibly by this week...
...so that I can at least have one week (or several days) to myself =.=

But from the way things are going...this will not be possible O_o
To make things worse, my cold comes in with a migraine =.= (what a GREAT way to enjoy, huh...)

Second thing, TUNG AND CRYSTAL, WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT N.I.E. AND SIVIK FOLIO?!?!

...why is it that nobody replies me when I asks? (Except Jason, but that's beside the fact...=.=)
*goes to a corner and sulks alone*


*dizzy* I think...I need to go rest now...geez...T_T

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home