Thursday, October 18, 2007

BT?

Current music: John B. - Mercury Skies
Current manga: Kimi ni Todoke (funny lol)
Current game(hehe): Stepmania (definitely), Hexic (yes, the Hexic that we all play in the messenger games <_<) (Btw, no anime currently - as always U_U)

Bored stiff! Not really, actually. But I really can't figure out the problem with my bitorrent download speeds. This problem has already been here since...geez I don't even remember. But then I simply ignored it and stopped BT-ing for nearly a year. But now T_T...I already put it as an exception in my firewall, but something's not right. Probably the seed problem? But oh well...who knows...

My fingers and arms are sore <_< (but not to the point where I can't do anything at all...otherwise I wouldn't be typing this right now) from all the Stepmania-ing and drawing (heheh I'm freaky). It was only until last night (when I finally added more songs to my Stepmania song pack) that I realized that I am still a noob in Stepmania lol...well not noob noob but half-noob I guess...I can't clear anything that's over 11 feet T_T (and I'm even using the KEYBOARD) if I were to use the pad I'd collapse by the middle of the song <_<

Hmm...(trying to think of a topic to type about) OH YEAH...about the manga that I've been reading hehehehehehe Kimi no Todoke (or Reaching You). To put it simply, it involves Sadako (yep, the girl from "The Ring") but it's a comedy manga xP. Because of her long pitch-black hair and her name (Sawako LOL) she scares the heck out of her classmates and they all call her Sadako. What a lonely girl <_< So far they have only scanlated 2 chapters though...but the manga in Japan has gone about 5 volumes...

Ah...music lesson <_< replacement tonight waaaa~ T_T Bro's going back on Sunday...Tung's found a new interest (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle) and Crystal likes Se7en...(I don't know anything about it...except tha fact that he's a Korean singer lol) and Mika Nakashima too...hmm...but what about me <_<...sigh...same old, same old...oh well...Guess I better get going now...nothing else to say...

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home