Monday, March 3, 2008

2 posts in one day =.=

Meh...and I thought I had already "gau tiam" with my post...oh well...
I could do this some other time, but malas lah...just get it done with now lah...
kena tag pula =.= OK...8 random facts about me...random...random....hmm....

1) The first thing I can think about: I can't go one day without drawing...!
Well, sure...I won't die or anything, but I'll go weird...T_T I dunno why...it's just abnormal to go more than 24 hours without holding my favourite Papermate pencil and drawing some stuff on paper...even if it's just nonsense xD Ok-lah...seconds fact T_T

2) Contrary to what some may think (except Crystal and Tung, coz they're close enough to know) the thought of romance never crossed my mind. Aiyaaahhh got-lah, but not about me <_< about others, that is...I mean...all of us must have at least have some classmates who have their love lives pretty much revealed, right? I don't intend to offend or refer to anyone, but I do believe that we secondary school students are just too young for romance. And it somehow worsens my impression of teenage love when I hear stories of my classmates breaking up then getting with another...like an on-off story...It's none of my business, and it's not for me.

3) I get the feeling that others may dislike me...
Yeah, some of you might be thinking "Whoa...she's so self-conscious" or something like that. But there's always this kind of feeling when I talk to others... I do ask some of them if I'm annoying and they said no (some of them said sometimes) I do try to change myself, but many are not very honest with me-lah...

4) I don't do girl talk. It doesn't work for me <_< Maybe for certain topics I am willing to share what I know, but for the most part, my ideas are as blank as a white sheet of paper. I don't do boy talk either xD (Not like I've been in one anyway...) So what do I like exactly? Dunno...<_<

5) I drop my stuff or knock myself against things very often...this is not a fact that I can hide...it's really true... Ask my friends-lah...they can unanimously agree on that.

6) Hmm...what else random hah? Ok-loh...here comes a random one...
I have a cousin that I've not met in 10+ years...I don't even remember the exact year, but I know it's more than 10. And I just met him (finally) last month and except for his name and familiarity of his look, he seemed like a stranger to me O_o

7) I CANNOT stay in front of the computer/television screen for long. Ok, don't give me your shocked looks yet...I get tired and headaches if I stay too long. That's why every few minutes I walk around in circles before sitting back down xD

8) Ok...last one...make it extra random...
I learned English from the TV...to be exact, *covers face* from CARTOON NETWORK.
I didn't learn it from my parents, you know. I speak Mandarin with them. So my English comes from CARTOON NETWORK, and my BM comes from TV3 xD my Mandarin from my parents lor...my Cantonese is not that good, but still ok-lah...I got Cantonese and Hakka from my classmates and friends, Hokkien from some of them (Hokkien is my mother tongue, but I'm bad at it T_T) Japanese from watching anime xD, Korean from Crystal and Tung's chatting about K-dramas, and the British accent from listening to people speaking xD

So...now it's really gau-tiam...Phew...Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home