Wednesday, March 12, 2008

51st Post!

Current music: Same...
Current manga: None...
Current game: None T_T
Current condition: Cha bu duo... Ok-ok-lah
Current mood: A bit on the bright side

Wuh~ a bit tired but a really fun day at the Cheshire Home. Ms. Lat went to pick me up along with Joyce and Catherina. Before that, they had to send someone home from tuition - and he has such a nice house number - 88.

Cath: What a nice number! 88...cai cai...right? (looks at me)
Cyn: fa fa la...
Joyce: *giggles* "cai cai"
Cath: I don't know ma *giggles*

Cai cai pula nie xD I mean, eight is "pa" mah..."fa" sounds like "pa" mah...how suddenly become CAI pula xD Cai can be received from the Cai Shen "the God of ----Cai? I'm not sure what's cai xD" Ah...back to the main topic.

At the Cheshire Home, Tung saw us and opened the door wide (I can admit...it looked kinda dramatic xD) It was my second time at the home (my first time was in January when we took the children to the Sports Complex).

So I met the children once again...but this time, there was another one, that I haven't met before (because he wasn't there during the January activity).......
Cyn: (looks at little kid lying in front watching TV)
Kid: (looks back at me and gave me this "look" and turns away)
Cyn: (turns to Tung) Hm? Who is this? I didn't see him geh...
Tung: Oh, that's Titus.
Cyn: (thinks: oh...! So this is Titus!) Hello, Titus.
Titus: (starts screaming)
Cyn: *shocked* ?!?!
Tung: He's always like that one.
Cyn: Oh...O_o

Wah...surprised me leh...I thought "What did I do wrong?!"...
And then when he continued to scream (because his favourite CD wasn't there and he wanted to watch it) the teachers tried to calm him down but seems impossible xD
Then when everyone was outside for the farewell ceremony (except Titus, who was still kinda upset) suddenly came up to me...

Titus: *groans something I couldn't understand*
Cyn: ...? Yes? What's wrong? (In cantonese)
Titus: *groans*
Cyn: Hungry? (makes an eating action xD)
Titus: *slaps my hand and jumps up and down*
Cyn: (thinks: I guess not...now that I think about it he didn't want to eat when the teachers gave him food) Err...toilet?
Titus: *groans more* (I didn't understand so that's what I assumed...>_>)
Cyn: *brings him around to look for toilet* (thinks: Aww man...I just remembered...I don't know the places in this Cheshire Home!) (so we walked to the end of the hallway and saw a door marked "Rest Room") *tries to open door but failed*
Titus: *opens the other door but fails too...coz they're both locked*
Tung: *notices* Why oh?
Cyn: Where's the toilet?
Tung: *looks at the door and suddenly laughs* Eh...that is rest room lah. Toilet is over THAT way *points the opposite direction*
Cyn: O_o *dumbfounded* (thinks: and here I thought toilet IS restroom...)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NOTE : PAISEH MOMENT FOR ME (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S PAISEH THEN LET'S JUST KEEP IT THAT WAY) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cyn: Nah, Titus. Toilet over here.
Titus: *walks away*
Cyn: O_o.........................

That was my little "adventure" with Titus...
And with Ai Lu pula...
Cyn: *opens door to find Ai Lu playing "the farm game"???*
Ai Lu: *looks at me and gives me a COW* (a toy cow if u can't figure it out already...about the size of my palm...slightly longer)
Cyn: *takes the cow*
Ai Lu: *grabs a BULL and rams it towards my hand (the one that's holding the cow)*
Cyn: ...!! (then I begins to make lame "cow" sounds...mooing mooing there T_T *super paiseh*)
Ai Lu: *makes "bull" sounds pula*

And the whole room becomes a farm. Titus stared at us a few times but ignored. YB Au comes in and plays along xD

Anyways, after everyone (except the HOPE members and the Japanese volunteer) had left, we had a little sushi-making lesson xD It was pretty interesting xP
David was forced to be the first to try after the lesson. He one he made turned out to be rectangular in shape ^^;
I was second. I put in whatever Ms. Lat asked me to put...rolled it up and the final result was pretty good for a first.
Cyn: *unrolls the wooden thingy used to roll the sushi* Wuh~
David: (was busy slicing his rectangular sushi xD)
Cyn: Hm...at least it looks better than David's.
David: *stares at me*
Crystal: Nah, Cynthia. Slice the sushi you made.
Cyn: *slices it neatly*
Crystal and David: Whoa.....
Cyn: See? Better than David's xD
David: *fakes a sour face* yealah...
XXXX OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN XXXX
David: Aiyaa...this is my first time making sushi mah...
Cyn: That's no excuse. It's also my first sushi.
David: Aiyaaa...I'm a boy mah...
Cyn: *stares* Heh...

Later, Crystal dragged me to the kitchen.
Crystal: Go ahead-lah...speak some Japanese with her. (Sumi-san, the volunteer)
Cyn: Eh...? (I do know bits and pieces of Japanese, but not enough to hold up a full conversation)
Sumi: *smiles* Ya?
Cyn: K...konnichiwa. Watashi wa Cynthia desu. (Hello, I am Cynthia)
Sumi: Hai. (Yes.)
Cyn: Eto...(Umm...) Nippon wa kirei desu ka? (Is Japan beautiful?) <-----(Japan memang beautiful what...what a lame question I asked T_T)
Sumi: Hai, totemo kirei desu. (Yes, very beautiful.)
Cyn: Koko wa suki desu ka? (Do you like here? <---here as in Sandakan)
Sumi: Suki desu yo. (I like this place.)

*Joyce and Catherina was beside me...I didn't dare speak anymore until they went to the living room coz it was really malu xD*

Crystal: Come on, Cynthia! Speak some more-lah! Hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (Please take care of me OR a pleasure to work with you...not suitable for our conversation lah xD)
Cyn: Ano...(Err...) Hazukashi desu...*laughs* (It's embarrassing)
Sumi: Alamak...(Yes, the alamak that we hear in BM often xD) Hazukashi no koto shimasen desu yo--------(something like that la, forgot the full sentence but I understood) (It's nothing to be embarrassed about)

(Later, I picked up a piece of sushi xD)

Cyn: Itadakimasu! (Always said before eating)
Sumi: Hai, dozo. (Yes, please do...) (Eh...so hard to translate..."dozo" is like "ching" in Chinese or "sila" in Malay. So technically it's something like "Jemputlah makan".)

Finally, around noon, I followed Crystal's car home.
But before that:
Cyn: Sumi-san, I'm going now. (In English because I couldn't figure out how to say it in Japanese xD)
Sumi: Jya, sayounara! (Well then, goodbye!)
Cyn: Sayounara! Matta renraku-shimasu ne <<---no idea if I said it right but I think I did. (Goodbye! We'll keep in touch.)

Ok-lah...haven't typed such a looonggg post in such a looonggg time... SPM results out today but I'll see it in the newspaper tomorrow ^^

Later~! Jya ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home