Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tag Part 2?!

Current music: Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
Current manga: Shinshi Doumei Cross, I guess...though I neither like nor hate it...
Current condition: Still have a little flu and sore throat...
Current mood: Boleh-lah...

Geh...tag PART 2?! My smile immediately faded when I read my cbox (just kidding-lah xD) What I mean is, I can almost guarantee a Part 3 coming up >_> *stares at Cath*
Oh well...here goes nothing...

001. Real name : *looks away* Ask the others.

002. Nickname : Obviously...Elysium! (But SOME of my friends call my Cyn)

003. Married : Eh...not even legal-lah...Besides, I can't even drive yet U_U

004. Male or Female : I'm straight, I can tell you that...

007. Highschool : Secondary school counted as high school kah? Oh well...I guess Sung Siew...

008. College : Not yet, but it won't be long...

010. Short or long hair : Long hair.

015. Are you a health freak : I am aware of my health, but not to the point of a health freak. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this irritating cold <_<

016. Height : The taller type among girls, (but I do think I'm moderate coz M'sian girls ARE short xD xD xD) but at least Crystal still taller than me lah xP

017. Do you have a crush on someone : If you've read my previous "tags" then you'll obviously know I don't.

018. Do you like yourself : I do think I have my own positive and negative aspects, so yeah, I do like myself (minus the bad parts)

019. Piercings : Nah...I don't "mutilate" (suitable word?) my body. (Earrings for me are ok, though I don't have any, but lip, brow, naval and other piercings are something I don't like at all.)

022. First surgery : Nope...none. Hopefully I won't have to go through one T_T

023. First piercing(s) : None.

024. First person you see in the morning : Depends. Mostly myself xD but when I don't look in the mirror then it'll be either my mom (school days) or my bro (weekends, but that's was last time...)

025. First award : Huh...*scratches head* Can't remember...soooo loongg ago...like...Kindergarten?

026. First sport you join : I think it was swimming...(Okay, don't laugh! It's 100% true, I won't sink in water, I can say that with pride *lifts head*)

027. First pet : Two dogs, Bibi and Bobo.

028. First vacation : Kota Kinabalu (I think)...dunno when... as a toddler-lah...

029. First Concert : Never been to one. Not interested.

030. First crush : Never had one <_< (geez...stop asking these "crush" questions already or I'll CRUSH you to bits and pieces)

049. Eating : Dislike anything sweet <_< (Ok, a little sweet is ok, but I don't like eating candies or sweet cakes >.<)

050. Drinking : Nothing sweet (e.g. Canned drinks)

052. I'm about to : Breath :)

058. Want kids : O_o..........

059. Want to get married : Won't happen anytime soon (if it even happens, that is)

060. Careers in mind : Anything I can do, and am interested in.

068. Lips or Eyes : ? O_o I have both!

069. Hugges or kisses : *cringes* If I had to choose....hugs, I suppose...

070. Short or taller : If can shorter a BIT-lah...but I'm quite fine now...

072. Romantic or spontaneous : Uhh....spontaneous?

074. Sensitive or loud : A bit of both.

075. Trouble maker or hesistant : A bit of both.

078. Kissed a stranger : NO >.<

079. Drank bubbles : Bubbles? What bubbles? Bubbles in my drink I did, though xD

080. Lost glasses / contacts : Never...(yet)

081. Ran away from home : No. I don't go that far.

082. Liked someone younger : If like as in "like, but not love" than my younger friends lor...

083. Liked someone older : Uhhh...family...

084. Broken someone's heart : I may have but not noticed...so I dunno...

085. Been arrested : Nope.

087. Cried when someone died : Yeah...before the actual moment. But during the funeral I couldn't shed a tear...

088. Liked a friend : LIKE, not LOVE.

089. Yourself : Pretty good.

090. Miracles : They exist, but only to the ones who deserve them.

092. Heaven : The resting place for the good.

093 : Santa Claus : I met him last year! A fake, Malay-speaking Santa!

095. Magic : Mind-bogging, but I don't believe them.

096. Angels : They exist~

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now : Hmm...family/friends.

099. Do you believe in God : Yes. But I do respect those who don't. Free-thinkers...

100. Tag : Guhh...malas tag...I'll go tag Jason and Tung-lor...

There, finished! Time-consuming betul~ Oh well...
BTW, I'm super surprised for Jason to FINALLY make a post <_< That's a good thing, (if he continues) but I doubt that'll happen.

OK, it's really late...Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home