Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Worn out...

Current condition: Weak and tired xO
Current mood: Neutral, I guess...

Language week...English Club...
At the end of the day, after all the running and talking and chasing AJKs, giving orders, etc etc...I feel really worn out and tired...
I've been feeling this way since the past few weeks...and just when I thought I was handling it fine, I came down with a cold and cough just last night... And just as I thought that a good night's rest would be enough to help me recover, I didn't know how wrong I was...
When I woke up this morning I felt at least 10 times worse than I did the previous night. I was half-asleep while getting ready for school, fell asleep on the cough while waiting for the school bus, fall asleep in the school bus, TRIED not to fall asleep when I reached school, (I did close my eyes for a few moments, but ultimately I jerked myself awake, coz the bells rang)

And on the way home in the bus, I COULDN'T sleep! Even though my head was aching like mad and tears coming out from my eyes just like that...
And when I reached home, I plopped on the couch, fell asleep and some time later heard the phone ringing:

Cynthia: H...hello?
Crystal: Cynthia, I'm outside your house! (She sends me to tuition together)
Cynthia: Wh..what?! (Still dazed) So fast...??
Crystal: Fast? It's already 3:20! (Tuition starts at 3:30)
Cynthia: O..oh..! Wait ah...
(And so I rushed around, simply changed my clothes, packed my bag and rushed outside)

AND to make things worse, I fell asleep in the car! Dx...Luckily it didn't last long...just a few minutes...

And here I am now...still a bit drowsy, but still able to type this post.
Co-cum starts tomorrow...and I'm to stay back until 4 p.m... It's never-ending!!!
I-JUST-WANNA-SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you might go "Then sleep already! Why are you still here typing this?!"
My answer is "I can't sleep". As lame as it sounds, it's true T_T
I seem to sleep when I don't want to and can't sleep when I try to T_T
And my other reason is "I still have a few things to do..."
Not gonna go in detail on that, mostly English club stuff and school homework...
Gotta finish it as quickly as possible so that I can hit my comfy bed before 9...eh...9 doesn't sound possible...ok-lah...hopefully 9:30....

P.S. : I wonder how I'm gonna survive Prefect Camp...being my first one as an AJK, staying up 24++ hours...I might end up looking old like Mathilda Loisel ten years after the necklace incident...<_<
No time to draw la...I said before that I can't last a day without drawing, right? Then I guess I'll try to draw just one or two pictures every few hours...? At least relieve sikit...

I guess that's it for now...*YAWWWNNNN* Later...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home