Thursday, March 13, 2008

You're being watched...

Current music: "Penelope" (By some unknown artist <_<)
Current condition: More tired and groggy as usual...(really weird lah...one day I'm good, the next I feel horrible)
Current mood: Slightly better than this morning...

Watch out! You're being watched! At school, at least.
Yep, the devastating reality...today the prefect AJKs had an unofficial meeting in school. While Carmen was explaining stuff, we noticed (we were at the astaka) a suspicious man (xD) climbing ladders at the senior block... fixing something utterly fishy...
...a CAMERA...

Yep, folks. CAMERA, as in the ones the government meant when you read the newspapers or heard from your pals...

So some students would be like "Oh, ok...I'm being watched...so what? I'm clean"
Some would go "This is intruding my privacy! (Even though I'm innocent)"
And OTHERS would go "Oh man...I can't "do it" anymore" ("Doing it" is up to you to imagine)

It started on the second floor, at the corner of class 3C...he slowly "pasang-pasang" until class 4E!!! Gyah...now my class is booby-trapped T_T

After the meeting, Tung and I went to check out the cute lil' cameras...

We STARED directly into them (I dunno if they're already turned on or not coz just newly fixed there) and walk around...do a few stupid acts (not stupid enough to be obvious lah...but I did feel kinda stupid xD)

And we went inside 4E (luckily no cameras there....or at least we didn't see any O_o) and whoa! 3/4 of the tables were wrapped in PRETTY BLUE WRAPPING PAPER~ with sparkly little horoscopes~
That is most probably Lim Yee Ting's and Joan's work xD Thanks, mates!

Anyway, just as Tung stated, I've almost finished my NINTH book *grins* I'm about 3/4 along the way now~

Today's conversation:
Cyn: *takes out the book* (yeah, I take it nearly everywhere xD)
Elliot: That's your drawing book?
Cyn: Yealor
Tung: This girl ah...I dunno what she do...must be all the time drawing.
Elliot: What do you draw for?
Cyn: For fun.
Elliot: And what do you do with them after you draw?
Cyn: Collection lor...

(Couldn't think of any other reason <_<)

And today I finally got back my 2GB flash drive T_T
After countless months of claiming back my old one, arguing about the warranty (not me argue, ok? I'm not that gutsy xD) and chasing the guy...sleepless nights with my 256 MB (no-lah...they serve me fine...just kinda inconvenient sometimes) I got it back!
But this time it's not Blue Thunder... it's KingMax. A white colour KingMax 2GB flash drive.
Boleh-lah...as long as can use and can last long enough...
But my dreams of an 8GB shattered liao T_T Never mind lor... maybe next time...when the price drops so low that I can think of it as a joke...
Currently 1GB is only RM 20+, 2GB RM 35-39
4GB RM 55-59, and 8GB RM 99. (the price dropped below RM 100 last week. 2 weeks ago it was RM 110).

Ok...I guess that's it. I've been posting a lot this past week, don't ya think? But that's gonna change once school starts again...

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home