Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Expressions of Thoughts

Current music : Enigma - Back to the Rivers of Belief
Current game : The New Zealand Story; Worms
Current mood : Neutral

"There are so many things...that conjure emotion,
May it be the soft feeling of the soil,
Under the spring light,
Or may it be the chilly morning breeze,
The light clouds overshadowing the sun,

The smell of the autumn leaves,
The sound of light raindrops on a little umbrella,
The scent of books, and the chalkboard,
The laughter of those around,
With nothing but pure joy,

The fact that all of us have such complex feelings,
That no words can explain truly,
Yet many of us fail to appreciate this,
Nor understand one bit,
The senses and emotions all around"


Aah...now I feel much, much better...
Just thought I had to get some load off...
What this little "musing" of mine means, entirely up to you.
Comment, ignore or even flame me, I do not mind.
These are "complex emotions" after all ^.^

P.S. : I drawn something I think I'm brave enough to post xD but probably next time...because I don't feel like scanning <_<

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home