Friday, March 14, 2008

Current music: Pendulum - Out Here
Current condition: MUCH better than yesterday
Current mood: Good and bad at the same time.

Whoa...another post?! Unbelievable, eh? Posting almost everyday is something rare for elysiumodyssey@blogspot.com xD
But---since I'm in such a goody goody mood to post, might as well not waste the mood, eh? I don't always get the "blog" mood, you know.

OK...but the thing I'm gonna blog about isn't something happy, (at least to me). It's about a certain "someone" in my class whose attitude seriously needs some "repairing".
I'm not going to mention his name, (though some of my classmates and pals could've known who I'm talking about already...but don't be so bad la har? Just play along and hush hush... I may dislike hie behaviour, but the act of exposing and humiliating him directly is even worse, so I have to make sure his behaviour is more hate-able than mine xD xD xD

OK...this guy...
1) Is quite smart, I admit. Though he does have some weak subjects-lah...but he's quite strong at those which involves counting (Maths, Add Maths, Physics)
2) Doesn't have friends in the class (or even in school I may say <_<) <---- and there's a pretty good reason why he doesn't <_<
3) Talks "big". Yeah...if you've encountered someone who talks very "professionally" and "smartly" then you know what I mean.

Ok...the part I dislike is his "talk smart" part... many times I kena "slap" by his sudden comments <_<
A few weeks ago, the naive fool came to me and ask for "technical drawing" lessons (coz' he's taking Reka Cipta and he's intruded my personal stuff and seen my drawings before <_<)
So out of courtesy I taught him a few basics lor... perspective drawing...shading...etc etc...
Then he follow obediently-lah.

AND THEN...about a week (?) later I was drawing in front of Crystal and Tung and that fool suddenly came to me and eavesdrop on our conversation about drawings.
Suddenly, he had to cut in and said something that would hurt (someone like me, who draws A LOT)
Tung: Wah, Cyn...you really can draw ah...
Cyn: I wanna finish this book lor...wanna move on to my ninth book...
Crystal: Gambatte!
FOOL: I can draw better than you.

I.can.draw.better.than.you.

My goodness! A few weeks ago he came up to ask me HOW TO DRAW and now he go and hammer me with an insult like that. (The way I type it out of course sounds neutral-lah, but you've got to listen to the tone he used <_< macam very "amazing" type)

I mean, come on-lah. even if you can draw better than me why do you wanna learn from someone lower status? And what good does it give you to boast around <_< (he did kinda boast around after that) Which made me quite "mm sun" (tak suka)...

The only thing worse than a person who boasts his abilities is a person who boasts his abilities which are not even true.

Later (about a few hours after the incident) someone else (forgot who it was...too lost in thought) came up to me and ask me for help to draw something (school related, but forgot...again <_<)
Classmate: Can you help me draw *explain explain*
FOOL: *eavesdrops again* (Memang busybody...he does that ALL THE TIME)
Cyn: I'm busy right now. How bout ask HIM? He can draw better than I can. *looks at him and smiles* right?
FOOL: No-lah...mine is technical drawing only...

%&#^*& !!!! First he boasts, now he denies...make up your mind-lah...!
He makes me feel guilty for teaching him how to do technical drawing T_T

Whatever-lah...I feel much better now... I guess this is one of my "flaming posts" xD
Moral lesson: Don't boast. Instead of making you sound cool, it does the opposite. And what's worse, as I've said before, don't boast about something that's made up and not even true, just because you want to "be cooler" than another. Seriously. It'll leave an ugly impression on others. Very ugly...So ugly that it makes Godzilla look cute =.=

And about his cautious, "spying" attitude, he can be pretty much labeled as "STALKER".
Don't be rude, ok? And don't always talk smart...it makes other feel very..."what" bah... like they wanna beat the living daylights out of you...
Yealah...some people are tolerant enough. I do try to be tolerant, but there's always a limit, right? Sometimes it's not a matter of the victim being tolerant, but the bugger being more understanding.

Ok-lah...that's all for now... I've learnt my lesson lor <_< the hard way... but this is not too serious a problem yet... I've gotta do something about it, before it gets real ugly...

So ugly that it makes my previous statement (comparison with Godzilla) look even cuter <_<

Later~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home