Friday, May 30, 2008

Liabilities...

Current music: Thirty Seconds to Mars - The Kill (I don't usually listen to rock songs, but I'm really in the "mood" right now =.=)
Current condition: *cough**cough**hack**hack*
Current mood: Not good ><

Okay...this could very well be another of my "flaming" posts...
I make it clear before I being my "flaming" session, so don't say you weren't warned.

!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!

!!!!!!
!!!!!!

If you don't know what sign this is then it's better to buzz off now...



OK, here goes...

I am really really trying to get the job done here. But unfortunately many "undesirable" conditions seem to make it impossible...
(I do understand how you feel during the Teacher's Day/Kaamatan preparations, Tung)
That's merely generally what I'm talking about, now I'm getting into the details.


A fine example would be the school website.
Obviously the website is very outdated =.= and there are lots and lots to do...
however, there doesn't seem to be much I can really do right now.
Many reports aren't handed to me yet.

And even the ones with reports--no pictures!
I keep chasing the other committees, but they probably aren't that worried or afraid of me anyway O_o either that or they've flown somewhere for holidays =="

ANYWAY, there honestly isn't a SINGLE activity that is complete and can be uploaded to the website <_< The due date is the end of holidays and I sure as heck won't be doing all this last minute =.=


Next up, the Gerko board in school.
"Get this and this and this and this done..."

My answer right now would be:
"Sure thing, but how am I supposed to do it with NOTHING at all?!"

Cannot expect me to transform something from scratch, right???
I mean, I already did part of my job and asked for information to put up, but what else am I supposed to do besides wait and keep chasing for info???
Sigh...


Next, NIE.
For this one it's a bit tough... I can't blame my teammates...coz I know they're trying hard.
But under these kind of conditions, it's really really tough to get done.
I mean, two of my teammates can't meet up all the time...it's too inconvenient.
And the fact that I have to go to KK doesn't help either...

But sometimes...honestly I just wanna let them do the "photoshopping"...
Because it certainly isn't an easy job, but I think they should learn something too...
I can't be the only one who does the photoshops, right?


Not to forget the Sivik folio.
Not even started! Gosh, we REALLY need to discuss!
But then again, we can't start on that until we've done the NIE stuff...
Augh...now I'm starting to think going to Lankayan is good but at the same time slowing down progress...


I guess that's it for now...sigh...
Later...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home